- May 2017: Amplify students (left) are featured on Michigan Public Radio, performing spoken word poems that can be found on I am the Stars that Light Up the Midnight Sky, a collaborative album between the CYC and Triumph Music Academy students. To get a taste of the album, listen here.
- February 2017: Brianne Carpenter, CYC Program Manager, is featured on the “You” podcast by the Grand Rapids Children’s Museum, where she talks about the wonderful world of writing at the CYC. Listen here!
- October 2016: CYC Executive Director, Kristin Brace, talks about the CYC, its origin, its mission, and its upcoming projects on Catalyst Radio.
- April 2017: Kristin Brace and board member Janelle Horvath talk about the Story Slam (right), where Grand Rapids locals tell personal stories around the theme “You Can’t Judge a Book by It’s Cover.” Watch on Fox 17 here.
- March 2017: Brianne Carpenter discusses the importance of young artists, with other members of the Grand Rapids community, on an episode of WGVU’s Mutually Inclusive.
- October 2016: Board member Sarah Jean Anderson highlights the CYC’s hilarious comedy improv show The Characters that Lived on GRTV.